- (510) 599-3303
Use the 3-Step Event Planning Checklist (courtesy of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) to help in preparing and carrying out your event.
Host a community event focused on traffic safety.
1. Coordinate a community awareness event focused on driver safety.
2. Invite neighboring schools to attend your event; collect registration details from invited schools including contact information and number of participants.
To Get Your Points:
1. Compile a comprehensive registration list of participants in the event.
2. Obtain a letter signed by a supervisor denoting the details of the event.
3. Take photos/videos of the event taking place.
4. Click "Submit Your Points."
5. Upload your participant information, the signed letter, and photographic/video evidence of the event taking place.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Gold Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze and Silver Awards!**