The California Friday Night Live Partnership (CFNLP) provides the leadership and field support needed for continued growth and enhancement of Friday Night Live (FNL), Club Live (CL), Friday Night Live Kids (FNLK), and FNL Mentoring (FNLM). In March of 1996, the CFNLP was formed in response to the Friday Night Live system's need to support the following goals:
- To provide guidance and leadership to the 52 Friday Night Live Partnership counties
- To build alliances in support of youth development
The CFNLP office and staff are housed in the Tulare County Office of Education (TCOE), located in Visalia, California. County Superintendent of Schools Jim Vidak is a committed partner of the organization. Led by Administrator Dr. Jim Kooler, the Partnership is committed to the belief that a youth development framework, which is inclusive, comprehensive, youth-driven, and founded on current research, will improve the lives of young people and the communities in which they live.
1. Visit California Friday Night Live Partnership's website to learn more about their programs.
2. Contact Lynne Goodwin at (559) 733-6496 ext. 1268 or email@example.com for information on how to participate in one of the programs CFNLP has to offer.
To Get Your Points:
1. Participate in any of the programs CFNLP offers.
2. Take photos/video of student participation.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**