The B.R.A.K.E.S. Teen Pro-Active Driving School is a free, defensive driving program. The school is designed for teenagers (aged 15-19) who already have a learner's permit or driver's license and have at least thirty hours of driving experience.
Put On The B.R.A.K.E.S. (Be Responsible And Keep Everyone Safe) is a non-profit 501(c)3 whose mission is to prevent injuries and save lives by training and educating teenage drivers and their parents about the importance of safe and responsible driving.
1. Visit https://putonthebrakes.org/shop to find upcoming events.
2. Enlist a number of interested students to participate in the B.R.A.K.E.S Teen Defensive Driving Program.
3. Select event and complete registration.
To Get Your Points:
1. Participate in the B.R.A.K.E.S. Teen Defensive Driving Program.
2. Take photos/video of the event.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photos/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**