- (510) 599-3303
Shasta Teens Drive Safe is a county-wide program in Shasta County that educates teens about the dangers and consequences of impaired and distracted driving. The program disseminates messages to teens through educational campaigns, traffic safety events, community events, and educational activities on school campuses. Activities urge teens to drive responsibly, walk safely, and be responsible passengers. Funding for this program was provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Contact Carmen Schuette at (530) 229-8424 or firstname.lastname@example.org to have the Shasta Teens Drive Safe program brought to your school.
To Get Your Points:
1. Host Shasta Teens Drive Safe at your school.
2. Take photos/video of students participating in games and activities that the program offers.
3. Click "Submit Your Points."
4. Enter the name of the submitter and select the activity completed, the county and school.
5. Upload your photo/video and a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
**Note - Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Silver Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze Award!**