- (510) 599-3303
Share your best practices with a neighboring school to help them get started.
Once your high school has achieved success as a Reduce Teen Crashes school (by implementing Bronze and Silver programs), share these successes with a neighboring school.
1. Contact another school within your district/county/region and offer to share successful safe driving campaigns via the program.
2. Organize a meeting between schools that will involve a summary of the safe driving programs that demonstrated proven success at the initiating school.
3. Request that your neighboring school become involved by taking initial Bronze Award actions.
To Get Your Points:
1. Obtain a signed letter/email from administrators at both schools detailing the meeting on safe driving between schools.
2. Click "Submit Your Points."
3. Upload the signed letter/email along with a brief description of the activity (including the date of completion and any people pictured in the photo).
4. Encourage your "mentored" school to submit activity to earn Bronze points on the website. YOUR points will be awarded when your "mentored" school submits activity for its initial Bronze points.
**Note -- Points for all award levels will be counted instantaneously, but the Gold Award will not be granted until a participating school has earned the Bronze and Silver Awards!**